Are you ready to host game night at your campsite? Camper games bring people together and can add an element of fun to your RV vacation.
We found 13 of the best RV games that will keep you entertained for hours. They’re sure to bring some laughter and healthy competition to your next evening at the campsite.
Be the RV Where Everyone Wants to Hang Out
Campgrounds help create a community atmosphere. If you’re prone to hosting events and enjoy gathering people, yours will likely be the RV where everyone wants to hang out to play camper games. So be sure to stock up on all the latest RV games!
13 Games to Add to Your Game Night Roster
There is no shortage of games to choose from, so we’ve narrowed it down for you. Check out these 13 camper games to add to your game night roster.
About The Game: Parks is a strategy game about 45 U.S. National Parks. It includes 48 different illustrations from 35 artists, and there are unique wood resource tokens representing animals in national parks.
- Encounter the US National Parks in the award-winning, immersive...
- In this unique collaboration with the Fifty-Nine Parks Print...
- Hike your way through a wide variety of scenic trail sites and...
Why You’ll Love It: You’ll love the 15 chipboard photo tokens and camera tokens that take your hiker through significant moments. It’s the perfect addition to your RV games. If you stay in a national park campground, it’s the obvious choice for game night.
Best For: 1-4 players, ten years old and up
2. Sushi Go!
About The Game: Sushi Go! is a fast-paced card game. The goal is to take the best combination of sushi dishes when they go by. The player to gather the most points is named the sushi master.
- Includes 108 cards
- Rules of play
- Reinforces probability, visual discrimination and strategic...
Why You’ll Love It: It’s fun and silly while promoting probability and strategic thinking. Just make sure you stop playing before your campground’s quiet hours because we guarantee there will be lots of laughter coming from your campsite during this camper game.
Best For: 2-4 players, eight years old and up
3. Throw Throw Burrito Extreme
About The Game: Throw Throw Burrito Extreme is an outdoor dodgeball card game. It combines ducking, dodging, and throwing inflated airborne burritos. You collect oversized cards to earn points, but you lose points when a three-foot inflatable burrito hits you.
- The World’s First Dodgeball Card Game, NOW EXTREME AND OUTDOORS...
- A Game by Exploding Kittens - Creators of award-winning,...
- A Simple and Easy Game for Kids and Adults - Clear some space and...
Why You’ll Love It: The burrito-themed game will keep you and your guests entertained for hours. You’ll surely be the talk of the campground. Since the burritos are inflatable, it’s an easy camper game to pack up and take along.
Best For: 2-6 players, seven years old and up
About The Game: Monikers has 440 weird and exciting cards. You have to get other players to guess the name on the card. Each round has different rules for getting them to think of the correct word.
- The rules are simple: get your friends to guess the name on the...
- This is the base game. Get it first before the expansions, if you...
- NEW YORK TIMES: “The perfect party game.”
Why You’ll Love It: Monikers is an excellent source of entertainment for small to large groups of adults. It guarantees laughs with cards that are humorous and sometimes inappropriate.
Best For: 4 or more players, 17 years old and up
5. The Bears And The Bees
About The Game: The Bears and the Bees is a family-friendly camper game. It’s a tile-placement game with the goal of getting rid of all of your cards. The game is strategic with 104 colorfully illustrated cards, including honeycombs, bees, flowers, and bears that have a unique twist.
- GRANDPA BECK KNOWS BEST: When it comes to family fun, no one...
- A REFRESHINGLY UNIQUE GAME : The Bears and The Bees is a...
- FUN FOR ALL AGES: Whether you are 8 or 80, you’ll love The...
Why You’ll Love It: The game is perfect for kids. It promotes collaboration and strategic thinking. If you’re RVing with your family, this is a fun game to pack.
Best For: 2-5 players, eight years old and up
Did You Know: You can experience RV life in Video Game form! We took a closer look at How the Next Generation of Campers Learn to RV Through Video Games.
About The Game: Medium is a social word game where you attempt to read other players’ minds. Players work in pairs as psychic mediums and determine which word connects the words on their two cards. Then, they attempt to say the same word at the same time.
- Medium is a social word game of reading your friends’ minds!
- For 2-8 Players | 30+ minute playing time | Ages 14+
- In the game Medium, players act as psychic mediums, harnessing...
Why You’ll Love It: This game is fun and challenging. You’re likely to be the hit of game night with Medium. It draws a lot of laughs and can be very addictive.
Best For: 2-7 players, 14 years old and up
7. The Game Of Things
About The Game: The Game Of Things is humor in a box. You pick a card, read it aloud, and ask others to respond with any answer that comes to mind. There are 300 cards with humorous topics.
- THINGS GET CRAZY– Answer the prompts with the funniest thing...
- AWESOME PARTY GAME – Perfect for 4 or more players with topics...
- LEARN ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS – You won’t believe the THINGS...
Why You’ll Love It: The game will have your guests bent over with laughter while you’re sitting around the campfire. It’s nearly impossible to keep a straight face during this RV game.
Best For: 4 or more players, 14 years old and up
8. Ladder Toss
About The Game: Ladder Toss is the perfect outdoor camper game. It’s made of PVC tubes and easy to assemble and take down within a couple of minutes. The goal is to toss the stringed balls on the tubes for points.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Set includes 2 targets with score trackers,...
- FASTEST ASSEMBLY: PVC targets are pre-glued so assembly takes...
- KID FRIENDLY: Soft rubber bolos are kid-friendly and great for...
Why You’ll Love It: You’ll love Ladder Toss in your RV games tool kit. It’s something that you can leave set up on your campsite and play day after day. While the maximum number of players is four, you can rotate additional players in after each round to include as many people as you want.
Best For: 2-4 players
9. Beat That!
About The Game: Beat That! has 160 challenges. You get to throw a paper ball in a bin from across the room, and you win by betting on your ability to complete challenges successfully. There are a variety of tricky and ridiculous obstacles to test players’ skills.
- WORLD'S WACKIEST PARTY GAMES - Limber up and prepare to bounce,...
- FAST & FRANTIC FUN WITH 160 HILARIOUS CHALLENGES - Family games...
- FAMILY BOARD GAMES FOR KIDS AND ADULTS - Beat the parents with a...
Why You’ll Love It: This is fun to play with as close to the eight-player maximum as you can get. And if there are extra people, they’ll likely have just as much fun cheering players on.
Best For: 2-8 players, nine years old and up
About The Game: Codenames is a game to play in pairs. You work together to contact all of your agents before the other couples. Teammates have to guess words in their color while avoiding those belonging to the opposing team. Of course, you’ll want to avoid the assassin.
- Work together to contact all of your agents before the other team
- A perfect party game experience for game nights
- 2-8+ player (in two teams)
Why You’ll Love It: This camper game works best with four players or more. You’ll love the lively discussions that the game provokes.
Best For: 2 or more players, 14 years old and up
Pro Tip: Games are a fun way to make your RV truly feel like home. Make your campsite feel even homier with these 13 Cozy Campsite Decorating Ideas.
11. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza
About The Game: Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza is a bite full of laughter. You keep the five unusual words you’re given in mind. Then, once there’s a match between a card and a spoken word, you race against each other to slap your hand on the central pile of cards. The last player to slap in has to take all of the cards.
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE- Convenient take anywhere size game.
- SIMPLE AND HILARIOUS- Fast paced laugh out loud fun for any get...
- WILDLY POPULAR- Perfect for all-ages.
Why You’ll Love It: It takes a few minutes to learn, and each game lasts 10 to 15 minutes. Hilarity is bound to ensue as soon as you start, making it an excellent camper game.
Best For: 3-8 players, eight years old and up
12. Snake Oil
About The Game: Snake Oil combines two-word cards from the player’s hand to create a zany new product. Then, you pitch the product to a player who is a wacky customer. There are over 6 million distinctive combinations.
- SNAKE OIL: If laughter is the best medicine, then Snake Oil...
- FUN GAMEPLAY: Quickly combine two Word Cards from your hand to...
- ANY OCCASION: Birthday parties, holiday parties, family game...
Why You’ll Love It: You’ll love the wackiness and laughter that comes with this camper game. It’s fun to play at your campsite and a great way to get to know fellow RVers.
Best For: 3-10 players, ten years old and up
About The Game: FunEmployed is a fun interviewing game that puts you in the hot seat. You have to try to earn a position by convincing employers you’re suitable for the job. There are plenty of humorous cards that spice things up.
- Hilarious interviewing game for adults that puts you in the hot...
- Try to earn the position by convincing employers that you’re...
- Variety of oddball Qualification cards makes the game hilarious!
Why You’ll Love It: You’ll love playing this camper game with adults who have experienced job interviews. It’s a great way to let loose and joke around about what it takes to get the position.
Best For: 3 players, eight years old and up
Pro Tip: If you’re looking for more fun games for your camping trip, try out these 12 Best Games to Play Around the Campfire (For Kids, Teens, and Adults).
Try Some New Fun Camper Games On Your Next Trip
Which one of these RV games did you add to your shopping cart? We hope you pick up one or more of these camper games, so you’re prepared to host unforgettable evening events. Making memories at the campground is priceless. We wish you lots of happiness and laughter-filled game nights.
So what will you be playing at your next game night? Tell us in the comments below!
Become A Mortons On The Move Insider
Join 15,000+ other adventurers to receive educating, entertaining, and inspiring articles about RV Travel Destinations, RV Gear, and Off-Grid Living to jump-start your adventures today!
Also, join our Mortons on the Move Community discussion over on our Discord Server!